1. When you go out to pre-flight the plane during the day what 2 things should you check first?
What additional things should you check first at night?
2. In order of their use, what are the frequencies you will use to depart Raleigh-Durham airport?
3. If you return after the flight school is closed, where do you leave the aircraft book?
4. You return after a 3-hour flight in which you did not purchase fuel – what are three ways to get fuel at Southern Jet?
5. You plan to depart on a flight that will be 2.0 hours in length, but the status board shows that aircraft has 1.5 hours left until 100 hour - can you fly?
What if maintenance due is a 50 hour?
6. You plan to depart on a planned flight that is to be 1.9 hours in length, but the status board shows that the aircraft has 2.0 hours left until 100 hour - can you fly?
Should you fly?
What happens if you encounter stronger headwinds than expected and now your planned flight is for 2.1 hours? What must you do?
7. Where is the "Southern Practice Area"?
How do you know if you are in the area?
8. For the airports Sanford (TTA), Johnson County (JNX), Franklin County (LHZ) and Person County (TDF) what are?
Direction of Turns for Each Runway?
are flying 154EA controller says "154EA contact
10. You are
What are the requirements to enter the airspace?
How do you know where the airspace begins?